Domestic and industrial wastewater treatment
Products and services
Who are you?
References and experiences
Specific cases, export and industries
Products and services
Maintenance department for wastewater plants
plants must have a minimum of maintenance as following:
- a periodic desludging;
- a periodic controlling of the process of treatment.
1) The periodic desludging
The desludging must be done by licensed emptier and the desludging frequency is related to the number of occupants and their lifestyles.
Our statistics show an average desludging reference frequency as following:
- 4 years for wastewater treatment plants up to 5 PTE;
- 2 years for small collective wastewater treatment plants under of equal to 20 PTE;
- 1 year for collective wastewater treatment plants higher than 20 PTE.
Please find your licensed emptier by following the links below:
2) The periodic control of the process of treatment
It is necessary to perform periodic maintenance and a check of the operating parameters of the processing device.
This service will be done by:
- an EPUR technician (in Belgium and areas bordering; please contact us for further information);
- an outside service provider, trained by our services and who signed our Quality Maintenance Charter.
Which service will your technician perform on your wastewater treatment ?
To guarantee the long-lasting of the performance and the equipment of your wastewater treatment plant, a maintenance service of good quality must be done and made by regularly trained technicians.
All our technicians follow specific and appropriate training courses.
They undertake to maintain the wastewater treatment plants EPUR in accordance with our instructions and technical requirements.
They have the most suitable equipment to maintain the wastewater treatment plants.
Please don't hesitate to check the accreditation of the technician
They all have a nominative accreditation card, which has a limited term.
Here is a list of the main services made by the
accreditate technician to ensure quality service (non-exhaustive list):
- Functional control of the air pump and replacement of its spare parts ;
- Measurements of pressures;
- Functional control of the aerator;
- Check the water tightness of the pipes;
- Check for the oxygen content of the wastewater;
- Check the volume of secondary sludge and
- Check the
of the sludge in
the storage compartment
and decantation and advice for possible desludging;
- Various observations and update of the service report.
Our teams have mobile analysis equipment adapted to perform this analysis on site during the maintenance service. The costs of this analysis are generally included in the standard amount of the maintenance contract.
Do you want a maintenance proposal? Please,